My passion for helping others live more vibrant lives came from the loss of my own health in 2011.
Since childhood, I struggled with various food sensitivities and allergies. But, by 2011, my body started rejecting all food. So, the search for answers began.
After three years, countless hours of research, and thousands of dollars spent working with doctors and running diagnostic tests, I finally had a diagnosis: Celiac disease, Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO), one gnarly parasite called, Blastocystis Hominis, histamine intolerance, and hormonal imbalances.
Needless to say, I felt like I was falling apart!
Throughout this journey I learned:
I now share this expertise with others who are ready to look and feel better!
I'd love to hear from you! Call or text me at 612-423-3671 or email me at email@example.com.
Certifications & Education
- Certified Weight Loss & Life Coach, The Life Coach School
- Certified Personal Trainer, American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Bachelor of Science in Communication, University of Northwestern
- 2018 "Healthy for the Holidays" Challenge, Endurance Fitness of Minnesota
- 2017 90-Day Challenge, Straightline Dance Fitness
- 2017 "Shift into Summer," Northeast Fitness