My passion for helping others live more vibrant lives is the result of navigating through my own "health storm."
I remember having various food sensitivities and allergies as a child (MSG, anyone?). But, in 2011, my body started rejecting all food.
Exhausted, but determined to heal, I started to search for answers.
Over the next three years, I spent countless hours researching and thousands of dollars visiting doctors and running diagnostic tests.
In 2014, I finally received a diagnosis:
Throughout my journey I learned:
I now share this knowledge and expertise in "food, fitness, and frame of mind" with others who are ready to look and feel better!
If you're ready to start your journey, I would love to hear from you!
Call or text me at 612-423-3671 or email me at email@example.com.
Certifications & Education
- Certified Weight Loss & Life Coach, The Life Coach School
- Certified Personal Trainer, American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Bachelor of Science in Communication, University of Northwestern
- 2019 "Nail My Niche" Masterclass with Serena Dodd Coaching
- 2018 "Healthy for the Holidays" Challenge at Endurance Fitness of Minnesota
- 2017 "90-Day Challenge" at Straightline Dance Fitness
- 2017 "Shift into Summer" Program at Northeast Fitness